Acceptable Use Policy
1.2 We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our Platform.
2. Who we are2.1 The Website https://www.phaeria.com and the Platform are operated by Phaeria Ltd which is a UK limited company registered in England under company number 08318019.
2.2 Here are some important details about us:
2.2.1 Trading Address: Phaeria ltd, Hoghton Towers, Hoghton Street, Southport, PR9 0TB;
2.2.2 Registered Office: Phaeria ltd, Hoghton Towers, Hoghton Street, Southport, PR9 0TB;
2.2.3 VAT number: GB152246530.
3. What you must not do3.1 You must not use the Platform to do any of the following:
3.1.1 break any laws or regulations;
3.1.2 do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect;
3.1.3 harm or attempt to harm minors
3.1.4 do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below);
3.1.5 do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam);
3.1.6 transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms etc.);
3.1.8 interfere with or damage any part of our Platform, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
4. Content Standards4.1 Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our Platform and to all interactive services. You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
4.2 Your contributions must be:
4.2.1 accurate (if they are factual);
4.2.2 genuine (if they state opinions);
4.2.3 within the law.
4.3 You contributions must not be:
4.3.1 defamatory, obscene or offensive
4.3.2 likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy
4.4 Your contributions must not:
4.4.1 promote material that is sexually explicit;
4.4.2 promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation;
4.4.3 infringe anyone else’s intellectual property;
4.4.4 be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity;
4.4.5 encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5. Interactive Services5.1 Our standards for interactive services – such as chat rooms and bulletin boards – are as follows:
5.1.1 we will tell you clearly about the service;
5.1.2 we will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site;
5.1.3 we will try to assess risks on the site (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
5.2 Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our Platform according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
6. Important Notice for Parents6.1 Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent.
6.2 If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks. Moderation is not always effective.
6.3 Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
7. Suspension and Termination7.1 If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary. These might include:
7.1.1 stopping your use of the Platform temporarily or permanently;
7.1.2 removing material you have put on the Platform;
7.1.3 sending you a warning;
7.1.4 taking legal action;
7.1.5 telling the right authorities.
7.2 We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.